Central Vacuum Hose Installation in Eugene, OR
At Security Monster, we make installing and setting up a central vacuum system easy. We begin with a consultation where we analyze your house's design. During this meeting, you can decide where the machine will be installed. Central vacuums have a complex installation process that consists of setting up a power unit, inlet valves for the hose and plastic piping that must be integrated into the walls. We perform central vacuum installation in new homes and are experienced in retrofitting old houses.
Compared to portable vacuums, a central vacuum system is a permanent installation. Its ability to dispose of dirt and debris by putting them outside the home means there's a low risk of dust and allergens recirculating into the air. Due to the permanent nature of central vacuum systems, you must rely on an experienced installer who knows how to do the job right the first time.
We plan your central vacuum style by finding the right locations for your hose's inlet receptacles and low-voltage switch wire plastic pipes. Inlets should be installed away from foot traffic and near the base of interior walls. We work with you to find the best location for your home's layout. We then retrofit the plastic pipe network within your walls to connect the entire structure to a power unit located in your basement or garage. If necessary, we can utilize attic or under-floor systems as well.
We custom-cut PVC pipes so they fit perfectly within your walls and prevent air leaks by using bands of PVC cement. This PVC cement helps your system keep maximum suction and performance for an optimal clean. To preserve the integrity of older homes, we can install central vacuums using under-floor access or by implementing them horizontally in the attic. We're extremely careful to maintain the integrity of your walls and floors, and we promise a perfect fit for your central vacuum system.
Cleaner Air and Reduced Allergies
- "Allergy sufferers' symptoms can be improved up to 61% when using a central vacuum system." - UCal Davis, School of Medicine
- "Using central vacuum systems that are vented to the outdoors can significantly reduce dust mites, pollen, animal dander, and other allergy-causing agents." - U.S. EPA
Better Than Portable Vacuums
- 2-3x more powerful suction for deeper cleaning
- No re-circulated dust particles that trigger allergies
- Quieter and more powerful motor than traditional vacuums
Versatile and Easy to Use
- Lightweight hoses and accessories make cleaning easy.
- Attachments for staircases, high ceilings, fans, vents, wood floors, pets, woodworking, vehicles, etc.
Security Monster's Central Vacuum Systems in Eugene, OR
At Security Monster, we do more than just install central vacuum systems. For over 15 years, we've provided comprehensive security systems and residential technology upgrades for our customers. We take the stress out of do-it-yourself projects and provide you with a professional, well-done solution. Security Monster continues assisting you long after installation by offering technical support should you need help. As a local business, our tech experts are ready to provide you with in-home assistance at almost any hour.
In addition to our central vacuum systems, we offer residential upgrades including:
- Surveillance cameras and video monitoring.
- Security alarms with remote phone apps.
- 24/7 monitoring and guard response.
- Audio and video home theaters.
With Security Monster, you can rest assured knowing your central vacuum system is one of the best in the industry. Whether it's central vacuum systems, home theaters, security alarms or 24/7 video monitoring solutions, we help you prepare your home for tomorrow's technology. Choose a Security Monster central vacuum system and receive ongoing technical support today.